|Biology of Pitvipers 3 Conference
Chiricahua Desert Museum &
Geronimo Event Center
Rodeo, New Mexico
Early Registration Through
June 1st, 2019
This is a very popular conference.
Get your lodging reservations today!
Click above to see local options
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Emily N. Taylor
| February 23
Coming Back to Rodeo!
Dr. Eduardo Costa
When: Thursday Evening
February 23rd, 2019
Dinner at 5:00 PM
Performance begins at 6:30 PM
Where: Just North of Rodeo, NM on
NM Route 80, @ Geronimo Event Center next to the Chiricahua Desert Museum.
Tickets are Available at the
Chiricahua Desert Museum
9-5 PM Daily - or call 575-557-5757
$35 Per Person
Reserved Tables for 8
are available for $280
Meat & Cheese Lasagna
Ice Tea & Lemonade
Vegetarian Option Available
First prize winner in the following competitions:
1. Alhambra International Guitar Competition - Dallas (2010)
2. Indiana International Guitar Competition (2010)
3. Sholin Guitar Competition, Tucson, Arizona (2009)
4. Fifth Saint Joseph International Guitar Competition (2007)
5. Portland International Guitar Competition (2007)
6. IV Beeston Guitar Competition (2006)
7. XV Souza Lima Guitar Competition (2004)
8. VIII Musicalis Guitar Competition (2004)
9. XIV Souza Lima Chamber Music Competition (2003)
10. XIII Rising Project - USP - Classical Music Competition. (2003)
Dr. Costa received a full scholarship to pursue both Master's and Doctoral Degrees in Guitar Performance. He has
been invited to perform as a guest artist in major cities such as New York, Dallas, Portland, Houston, Boston, Austin,
San Jose, etc.
In 2008 he was the recipient of the highly competitive Northern Trust/Piper Enrichment Award. This award enabled Dr.
Costa to participate in The Koblenz Guitar Festival and Competition in Germany and to study with several esteemed
teachers in Europe. In the Koblenz International competition there were eighty participants from around the world. Dr.
Costa was among the six finalists, becoming the first Brazilian to achieve such an honor.
Dr. Costa was invited to perform at Carnegie Hall on 2011, won the third prize at one of the most renowned and
competitive guitar competitions of the world, the Guitar Foundation of America (GFA) in 2010 and signed an
endorsement contract with D'Addario.
Dr. Costa is the creator of "Pathways to Guitar Excellence ©". This is a step-by-step system for achieving results in
guitar performance sponsored by the Medici Foundation.