Food &Wine Pairing Dinner
Portal Café and CHV are partnering to offer you a four courses
Christmas Dinner with wine pairing for $47. (food and wine are
included, tax and tip are additional)
Save the Date:
Sunday, December 16th at 5pm at the PORTAL CAFE.
- Menu -
- Paté with Crostinis & Grenache 2017 -
- Chicken Ceasar Salad & Dry Riesling 2017 -
- Lobster Ravioli with a Basil Béchamel & Rosé 2017 -
- Dark Chocolate Cake & Sangiovese 2016 -
Please RSVP before December 10th as we need an exact head
count, and if you want your own table or can share with others.
Call:(520) 507-7274 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This is a formal dinner and the Café will be closed that
evening except for the dinner guests holding a reservation.
The 2018 Portal Christmas Bird Count (sponsored by the National Audubon Society) will
be on Saturday, December 29, 2018. The Portal CBC team has begun planning for the
count so that we can cover as much territory as possible and count as many birds as
possible within our 15-mile diameter circle—roughly from Rodeo to Onion Saddle and
Willow Tank to Harris Mountain. If you would like to participate and have not received an
email from me, please reply to this message and answer a few questions:
· What are your strengths and weakness for winter birds?
· Are you interested in counting birds in your yard and at your feeders?
· Are you interested in exploring a designated area on foot (and by car) with other
· Do you have physical limitations for hiking?
Get in touch if you’d like to participate—we can use more eyes and ears.
Bonnie Bowen, Portal CBC Scheduler
Other members of the Portal CBC team are:
Jackie Lewis, dinner guru and Audubon Society contact
Jackie Lewis and Karen Beckenbach, data compilers